• To make available the knowledge and teachings of Swami Rama and the Himalayan Tradition.
• To liberate ourselves as well as others and to demonstrate pure Spirituality and Love.
• To ensure continuity, evolution, and sustainability of the Himalayan Tradition.
• To teach Yoga within the context of “all religion” and no religion at all.
• we share with our freinds in the path to worship in the temple of ones body and self.
• Our trained teachers systematically impart all aspects of yoga relating to body, breath, mind and individual soul.
• Awareness within and without is the key, and the methods of expansion are carefully introduced to the students and visitors.
• In addition to the physical aspects of Yoga we specialize in the practice of breath awareness, relaxation and meditation
• The Research Laboratory at our ashram records and researches the psycho - neuro-physiology beneficial effects of meditation: with rigorous degrees of scientific methodology.
• All our members in 25 countries in all continents are a single family.
• We abstain from all political involvment.
• Our and teachings place great importance of the practice of non-violence with mind, action and speech.
• We also specialize in guided practice of silence for varying lengths of time.