Before Swami Veda Bharati takes to a 5 year vow of silence He will impart special guidance on secrets of effective teaching.
• 27th February 2013: Arrive at Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama.
• 28th February through 9th March: 10 days of inspiration from Swami Veda Bharati, other leading teachers and experts.
• 10th March: Final offering of the current three years of Gayatri practice and introduction of the new AHYMSIN community practice.
• On 10th March, Swami Veda Bharati will begin his 5 years of silence.
• 11th through 19th March: Entire Sangha will take 9 days of silence.
• 20th March: Leave SRSG or continue your silence practice.
• If you are staying for the 9 days silence (10th - 19th March)
Who may participate:
• Certified Teachers: who are teaching.
• Certified teachers: who are not teaching.
• Non-Certified teachers: who are teaching.
• TTP all level participants: present and former.
• Teachers who are teaching (even if you are teaching a neighbor or child, you will benefit from this event).
• AHYMSIN affiliated center leaders.
• All the Swamis.
• All Initiators.
• All Initiates.
To view 2013 All Teachers and Sangha Gathering Invitation cards please select your language below:
(more languages will be added regularly)